Sunday 1 January 2012

December 6th-8th, 2009 pt.2

This morning calls for a day of riding!  EgoDriver71 felt…uh…very ill…and the only way to cure his sickness…uh…was to…uh…take the day off work and go riding with us! 

EgoDriver71 helping Amanda hose down some dirt off the bike from our delightful experience in the mud in South Carolina

Can’t remember the name of the area, but we rode out into the countryside of Florida and checked out this decommissioned canal…not sure if my facts are all in order, but I believe it is called Buckman Lock. 


I find it fascinating that the weather is so nice in December...look!  Palm trees!  I love it!
So far the best themed Concours I have seen.  Great job EgoDriver71!
Time to grab a bite at Florida's oldest diner!





A play on words maybe?  Could be a front for illegal growing operations perhaps?
Gotta love the factory chimney in the backdrop
Wine tasting at the San Sebastian Winery
I know I shouldn't drink and ride, but sometimes you gotta live a little
Whoa!  Just a wee bit tipsy
I wonder how we could pack one of these barrels on the back of our motorbikes?
Oooh, party in our honor?  You shouldn't have.
Why do I feel like I'm the only one having a good time?...
...drink it!  DRINK IT!  You need to be on my level!
After the tasting, somehow we managed to ride to St. Augustine.  There was a costume shop and we couldn’t resist the urge to have ourselves a little fun.


The Shards of Narsil reforged; Anduril, Flame of the West!
Xena - Warrior Princess
Xandermanthalamune - Protector of the Tree Frogs!

The blade is still sharp.
Mead!  We need more mead I say!
Watch out for fire ants!

No comments:

Post a Comment