Monday 13 February 2012

February 2nd-5th, 2010 pt.1

Last night we got in contact with WesterlyWinds and met up with him and his son in their pickup truck.  They then led us back to their humble abode where we had the pleasure of meeting the rest of the family.
 WesterlyWinds shared old photos of his motorcycle adventures back in the day which then led to a “Dance Dance Revolution (a popular videogame)” dance off between the four of us.  WesterlyWind’s son destroyed the three of us.  I don’t know why I didn’t take pictures of this; too busy having fun I guess.   The next day brought rain and the 3 of us drove into town to grab a few things for dinner and something to fix my rear tire.
Amanda preparing freshly squeezed limeade.
My turn...
...uh oh, I shouldn't have applied the death grip.
WesterlyWinds fried up some Mexican treats. 


Amanda and I tried our best to offer a little taste of French Canadian cuisine; poutine.
Later that evening we went out back to fix the slow leaking rear tire.  I bought a bottle of "slime"...
...hopefully that'll do the trick.

Fries, cheese, and gravy.
Dance Dance Annihilation.
Hope this green stuff works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment