Monday 4 June 2012

July 4th, 2010


7 days to go before my cousin’s wedding in Toronto…



To offset last night’s debauchery, fresh fruit for breakfast was in order. 



Donovan let me take his KTM Supermoto for a spin



Said goodbye to Donovan & Sarah’s chocolate lab



We continued to ride east along highway 16 and stopped in Yorkton for dinner.  I noticed my rear sprocket is getting worn out again; something tells me I should’ve changed both chain AND sprockets. 



Took a photo of a giant-sized loonie in Churchbridge



Racing to find a place to camp before dark



This photo was taken the morning after, but we ended up pulling over to the side of the road and camped on the outskirts of Strathclair, Manitoba.  Mosquitoes were relentless. 


523 km

Lake of the prairies.

Neighbor of Ontario.

Strait of the spirit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment